- Mon, 12:42: RT @VagendaMagazine: Girl could be expelled frm college after her activism held to have created 'intimidating environment' for her rapist: http://t.co/etQwm2Qroa
- Mon, 13:04: Just got the call. Arrive at Riverside 6:45am tomorrow, surgery at 8am. Probably discharged before 2pm, depending on WTF my body does.
- Mon, 13:05: RT @ellamorton: If you blame anything on "Mercury in retrograde," we cannot be friends.
- Mon, 14:32: At my local sexual health clinic. Basically want to high five everyone here, patients and employees alike. Go team! #dork
- Mon, 15:46: Sexual Health Nurse: "Exactly 20ml, eh? Done this before?" "I know how much you need, how much dilutes, and I have good PC control." ;)
- Mon, 16:36: Putting together my convalescence kit, since I've been ordered by the hospital to crash overnight at my parents' post-surgery.
- Mon, 17:07: Quoth @bitrandombit: "You plan so far ahead you're scary." #flattery
- Mon, 19:34: Eeeew, tom yam gai burps. D: #soclassy #sosexy
- Mon, 22:17: RT @scottlynch78: It's so disappointing that 'authoritarianism' is not actually a political structure in which everyone is ruled by authors.
- Tue, 00:34: RT @trevortimm: Wow. DOJ admits to prosecuting Aaron Swartz because of his #OpenAccess Manifesto and to save face over his arrest: http://t.co/Tj1GfxhXtB
Feb. 26th, 2013
Surgery was apparently very successful. In a lot of pain now but nothing I can't handle, and anyway they gave me morphine to take home with me. On a good trajectory for recovery. Going to go be dead to the world for the rest of the day now. Thank you to everyone who sent me well wishes, good thoughts, and virtual hugs.